Tuesday 12 June 2012

Mille Crepe Cake

Hey people! Today's post is not on any craftworks or so. I did do some more crafting today, but I wouldn't be able to show it to you till end of this month. It's a customer's special order. In the meantime, let me show you where I went!
 My dear sister brought my parents and I here to have a bite in their mille crepe cake! Yummy! I have heard loads about this cake, but I haven't had the chance to try it till now.
 This is how the place look like. It's pretty cosy and comfortable. There's a huge drawing of a squirrel on the wall to the right, but I didn't take a picture of it as there were people around there. Alright, on to the cake!
 We had two different flavoured mille crepe cake. Me being a vanilla fan insisted on getting the vanilla flavoured one. Sis said that the strawberry one was good too, so we got both of that.
 The cake is made up of tons of layers which I was so lazy to even try to count! It sure made the cake special. Yummy!
 Oh! And have a look at this adorable spoon! I told my dad that I'd love to try it on the spoons at home *wink*.
 Here's how the place looks like from the outside. Well, that's all for today's post. Real short and simple. 

Here are some details if you want to head over and try it out :

BG-8, Happy Mansion,
Jalan 17/13,
Section 17 Petaling Jaya,
Malaysia.

Contact no : 03-79553885
Facebook page: http://www.facebook.com/FoodFoundry

I copied the contacts and stuff from 10morebites' post. Feel free to check out her blog on places with yummy spots to munch.Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment