Tuesday 30 October 2012

Stay Healthy!

Hey everyone! Sorry for not posting anything for 4 days now. The reason why I haven't been posting is because I've been pretty busy lately. I have 2 assignments due real soon, one of them is a video and I shall share it with you guys next Monday!

Other than assignments, I also have to finish up one customer's order and then continue in preparing for a young entrepreneurship competition this Sunday!
 This Sunday (4th November 2012), BoxOfHobbies will be at Sri Hartamas Shopping Centre for the competition! I will be selling lots of NEW items (it's a secret till Sunday), so do drop by and check it out if you can! We might add in some promotions and freebies on that day! So don't miss it!
In the midst of this busy season, my dad sent me an email full of healthy stuff. One of the attachments in the email is the picture above. And because of that picture, please don't be surprise if you see me gobbling down a whole lemon fruit.
A few tips on when to drink water. I find it pretty interesting, how about you?
I will try to follow SOME, but definitely not all. I'm not that discipline to do so just yet.
Eat those with dark spots! Just because they look a little uglier, doesn't mean they're all that bad!
Banana increases happiness and says bye to PMS? Really?
So many more other benefits as well! No wonder Monash University have a vending machine purely for bananas! It must be their secret to successful students!

So, that is all for today. I promise to update more after.. perhaps.. Friday? We'll see how it goes. Pray that my workload disappears soon! Thanks for dropping by! Stay healthy! Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment