Monday 12 November 2012

Sewing A Panda

 Meet Pandan the panda! Okay, so, I've always wanted a panda named Pandan. But this little fella looks more like an innocent girl doesn't she? And perhaps Pandan would suit a boy better. Sigh. *dreams shattered* Oh wells, any suggestion for names?

As you can see in the picture above, Pandan the panda (her name at the moment) is made from Inno, the sewing machine! Pandan is her FIRST BORN! Woohoo! Congratulations Inno! You're a mama! 

 I wanted to make a ukulele, but I didn't have enough big pieces of felt.
 The panda pinned together and put in place.
 I sew the panda from the inside and actually forgot to place the legs and also leave a hole to turn her inside out. So I did a little surgery and cut the bottom to make a hole.
 I then attached the legs and turn the fabric inwards a little so it doesn't fray.
 Tadaa! Baby and Mama! They look nothing alike, but it's alright. Cause love's in the air!
 Pandan the panda says bye!

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Aww (: Thank you! Really glad with how it turned out even though I forgot a step while making. hehe.

      Also, thank you so much for commenting (: It means a lot to me :D

      Delete