Tuesday 29 May 2012

Green Snake Dragon

Hello!
In my previous post, I mentioned about something else I've already made right? Well, here it is! I'm not as satisfied with this one though. I think the wings are gorgeous, but the face needs something else.
 The bright green patch is the support for the wings. I used the same pearl bead in my Lindworm.
 Starting to fix the wings. The metal piece there is so that this could be made into a pendant.
Close up on the lovely wings.
 The face needs something more.
This is the end product! I find it pretty lovely, but there is still something that needs to be added to it's face. Don't you think so? Any suggestions on what I could add in the upcoming ones? Leave a comment or email me if you do. Your suggestions may be seen in the upcoming posts!

That's all for this post! Thanks for dropping by! Have a lovely day!

No comments:

Post a Comment