Wednesday 19 September 2012

Turquoise And White Bohemian Ring Bracelet

 Hey eveyone! I'm thinking of getting a ukulele! Should I? The only thing I'm afraid of is having the determination and discipline to learn playing it. Maybe I should try...

Anyways, it's time to get crafty! Say bye-bye to being craft deprived! I have a couple of orders here and there, and some things to get done! Yipee! Go BoxOfHobbies !
 Yeap. This is how messy my work space is. It was clear before this.. but now, just for making one/two items, this is how messy it gets.
 I have this thought of making a ring bracelet for quite a long time now. I was afraid to try thinking that my chains are all running out already. Thing is, if I don't do it now, there would never be a 'now'. So here goes..
 My first try. I just place a ring and added a chain bracelet. It was so hard to make the it on your own arm! I would love if I could get hold of a statue hand or something at that moment.
 My temporary 'hand statue'.
 Tadaa! I attached little white beads at the very top.
A simple and sweet piece. It's for sale at BoxOfHobbies !
And this was my second try. I added turquoise beads to give it more colour.
It's also available at BoxOfHobbies !

That's all for today's post. Thanks for dropping by! Don't forget to give some love to BoxOfHobbies ! Tata!

No comments:

Post a Comment