Thursday 30 August 2012

Full White Outfit Of The Day !

Hey everyone! So sorry about not updating my blog. It has been more than a week and I really couldn't find anything to update yet due to the busy schedule. Today's post would be a fairly random one. Here goes.
This is my outfit for today! It's patriotic day and the girls are to wear either white or yellow while the guys wear red or blue. I decided to go all white! You can't see it, but even my earrings are white buttons!

And this is my hair yesterday! It was done up by Shaujin! ♥ That's Ling Wai in the picture.  
Ling Wai recently came back from Singapore and got me this ! 
Mini chocolate molds! Thanks Ling Wai! She also gave me some kitty cat stickers which I didn't have a photo of! I shall post that later on.

Well, I really do not have much to say today. Here's a little penguin to send you smiles!
Bean bag penguin at Rm60 in Mini Toons! ♥ How adorable! Feel like adopting this little fella.
Okay! That's all for the post today! Thanks for dropping by! I promise to hunt for more things to update!

No comments:

Post a Comment