Saturday 18 August 2012

Handmade Button Accessories

 Hi everyone! I haven't been posting as often lately, but I believe I will be posting more during the raya break! Anyways, here's a little something new that I forgot to post about previously.
Check out my hair! It's got that green touch to it! I actually went to dye the inside part of my hair green with blue ends, but the blue didn't turn out. I will be going back to dye the blue again soon. I love how the green turned out so far. This hair was tied by my good friend - Xiang Ting. *clap clap*

I miss my crafts. I haven't got to them for about one month already. Recently, I just had to do something crafty, and decided to make more button crafts. I came up with this unique kind of earrings where the it would come from the back! I love the result of it.
Adorable eh? For now it would just be buttons due to time limitations, but soon after, I'd probably have clay charms hanging from the back too! I can't wait to work on it!
I've also been working on new button bracelets
I love these picture, especially the yellow one with dried leaves and flowers. It fills the picture more and makes it look better doesn't it? I'm still thinking of how I can take nicer pictures of my crafts. Any idea? 

Well, that's all for this post. I will be making another post later at 12am!

No comments:

Post a Comment