Monday 13 August 2012

DIY Baby Plush Carrier

 Hey people! Remember Alarice from my previous blogpost?
Remember that I carried her in this adorable pastel colored baby pouch? Today, I'm going to show you how I made it.
 This is my first time making an outfit for a soft toy, so I kinda did not know exactly what to do as well. I started by laying the Cupido down on a piece of felt blanket.
 I then used a marker to mark where his legs were and cut holes for them.
 After slitting the hole and putting Cupido's feet in, I added some velcro to keep the back in place.
 I went through my random button collection and picked two off the stash.
 The sewing begins. I adjust the length of the strips and made them crossback.
 The excess were cut off.
Tadaa! And it's done! The extra carrier strings that I hang on my neck were just extra fleece blanket pieces with hooks.
A couple of pictures with the baby! That's all. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment