Monday 26 March 2012

Art For Grabs 2012

 Hello world! How have you been? My life has been pretty beautiful these days. So sorry for updating my blog so little. I've been busy with a lot of things, including CHROMEHEART. What's that? It's the drama production I've been talking about all the time! If you don't know about it, you haven't been spending time with me.

You can find out more about Chromeheart at their event page, but some of you may be lazy eh? And so, this is posted here for you :

SHOW TIMES:
5th-6th (Thursday & Friday) 8:30 p.m.
7th (Saturday) 5:00 p.m.
8th (Sunday) 10:00 a.m.

If you're free (even if you're not free), please drop by and watch it! It'll be superbly mind blowing, and I'll be in it too! So come by and support! Bring all your friends and family and have a great time! I'm sure you won't regret it! Oh! And admission is FREE! Seriously! FREE drama that is crazily amazing? Why not?!

If you want to see pictures of it, click here (by Adele) or here (random pictures)!

Here's something I drew in college!
 A mosaic Domokun with a rose! It actually looks a little scary though. Don't you think?
 A horse. I was drawing random strokes at first, then shaped it into a horse in the end. I only drew these two. So, yeah. Tadaa!

Time for Arts For Grabs! On Saturday, Ling Wai and I took the train down to Central Market in KL. Check out the place & the things set up for sale there!

 Lovely hand drawn owl pendants.

 Hand drawn cork stickers which I bought a few home. How could I resist? Their hedgehog is uber cute!
 Super adorable fluff balls!

Sock doll!

Well, that is all for today's post! I didn't buy much from Arts For Grabs except for the stickers and a masquerade mask charm (not in pictures above). Anyways, be sure to join and watch Chromeheart! There's 4 days and all you have to do is come for 1! Alright? *pinky promises* Okay, goodnight people! I am terribly sleepy now and shall faint on the bed. Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment