Friday 6 June 2014

Crazy Adorable Penguin Clay Charms!

 Have you ever seen a red penguin? I haven't. But here's three little sweethearts!
They come in Blue, Black and Red!

This here's a customized order for all things penguins!
 I made an extra blue just cause I needed to finish up some clay.



 I still think the black penguin is the cutest of all! What do you think? Let me know in the comments below!

 Too cute to not share! Ahhh!! PENGUINS!
 
Little penguin charms by Jolene Lew (Craftysupermom)
 And, other than those penguin necklace charms, I was asked to make a little penguin phone plug piece too! It's not as cute as the necklace charms, but I think it's still pretty alright. Couldn't add those thick penguin lips on. haha! 
 Well, that is all for now! And here's a fun fact about penguins!!
How sweet isn't it? I actually think it's kinda cute. And they actually stay together FOREVER! Awwww. Cute and loyal little ones. 

That's all! Bye!
Have a superb day ahead!

For more crafty journeys, follow :
Instagram @Craftysupermom
Facebook @BoxOfHobbies 

5 comments:

  1. I think they are adorable. I'm not into making this kind of craft, I sew. BUT my grand daughter loves penquins. Do you sell these? If so how much?
    jstoltzatsbcglobal.net Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jackie! Thank you for your interest in my penguin charms!
      May I ask which country you are from? I recently just started an Etsy account, I haven't put any penguins up, but I'd love to have them put up (:

      Thanks!

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks Wendy! I'm glad you like them! :D

      Delete
  3. I love the penguins and the penguin charms. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete