Tuesday 14 February 2012

Valentines Day 2012

 
Dear Valentines Day, I don't have a date! So I wore this 'forever alone' badge today!
Okay fine, I wasn't completely date-less. I had a breakfast date with Ling Wai this morning! We had Sausage McMuffin with Egg & Hash Brown with GRAPE JAM! It's my first time trying it out this way. Not bad, not bad at all! Reminds me of Ikea meatballs. Yummy!

This Valentines was really beautiful for me. No, there's isn't someone new. No, I didn't receive love letters or 'special' Valentine gifts. But, I felt really blessed that I had tons of friends to spend Valentines with me! And we had a bunch of fun! I could really see that we're all getting to know each other better and we're all closer now! I love it! It feels so great having them around.

*Picture's link are broken so I had to remove them*

And I received 2 Valentine gifts!

 A chocolate heart lollipop from Min, and a Toblerone chocolate from Seung Hoon! Thank you! Min is such a sweet guy. We just recently got to know him better because of a English group work. We were chatting on Facebook about it. All of a sudden, Min asks us to be at the foyer by 10.50am the next day (today) and told us he has chocolates for us! Thanks Min!

After college, I got home, changed and went off to church for Valentines service by Pastor Wayne.
Wearing my favourite skirt!
 The bunch of crazy people! Do I look good in full frame black?
Well, that is all for today's post! I know it's nothing much, but I just thought I'd be fun to share. Alright! It's bed time! Put a smile on your face and make sure it stays! Good nights world! Here's a rose to share the love!
Blessed life, no?

No comments:

Post a Comment