Saturday 26 July 2014

Tutorial : DIY Photobooth Props (with video)


Hi everyone!! Guess what? I'm going to UK! For a WHOLE MONTH!
Better yet, it's PURELY HOLIDAY! 

Anyways, before I go, I'd like to share something crafty with you!
Couple of weeks back (or maybe a month), I was asked to make some photobooth props for a birthday party!

I rarely do paper-related crafts, but I thought why not? Let's whip up a tutorial with that! And so I did. Here's a few of the things I've made, and then you can watch the video to learn how to make your very own!





You can do any designs you want for your photobooth props. It's fairly simple to make. 
What is needed :
1) A printer / printed designs of your liking
2) Wooden sticks/Satay sticks
3) Scissors
4) Hot Glue / Super Glue
5) Glue

And that's it! Watch my tutorial here!

For more crafty journeys, follow :
Instagram @Craftysupermom
Facebook @BoxOfHobbies 
Etsy @BoxOfHobbies
Youtube @BoxOfHobbies


No comments:

Post a Comment