Monday 14 July 2014

The Three Jellyfish

 Hey everyone! I've been browsing a lot of artsy instagram accounts lately, and saw some really nice drawings and watercolour works and tons of other super awesome stuff! 

So, I decided to buy these watercolour colour pencils. Those kind where you can draw and then add water. I wanted to buy the watercolour watercolour, but decided why not two in one?

Here's what I did.
 Did a light base, starting with the jellyfish's bell, then the tentacles. And added more colours after.
 The second jellyfish is a mix of blue and purple.
 and the third jellyfish is green, blue and purple! I love how the colours turned out. I added some darker strips of tentacles and loved the results. Which one's your favourite? 

For more crafty journeys, follow :
Instagram @Craftysupermom
Facebook @BoxOfHobbies 

No comments:

Post a Comment