Friday 24 January 2014

Tutorial : Polar Bear Breakfast

Hi everyone! I think polar bears are one of the cutest animals in the world!
My mom always told me not to play with food, but honestly, I didn't think that idea stayed in my mind for long.. becauseeeee....

What's this?
A tutorial on how to make your very own polar bear breakfast!
 Isn't it beary adorable?

What you'll need :
1) Bread
2) Cream cheese (or other white spreads)
3) Scissors
4) Spread Knife
5) Blueberries

Firstly, cut out the body. It looks like a video game controller in my opinion.
Then, cut the head, tails and ears. Simple isn't it? Just playing around with different sizes of circles/rectangles. If you want to make a big head like I did, cut out a support piece.
 Put the pieces all in place and plan how you want it to look like.
 Spread cream cheese all over. It somewhat acts like a 'glue' as well. The support piece can help hold up the head.
 Put everything in place and add blueberries for the eyes and nose!
If you have yogurt or any other stuff at home, you can always add them on to make words!
I didn't have much to say that morning, so I just added the words 'Love'
That's all for now. I hope you enjoyed this.

No comments:

Post a Comment