Friday 31 January 2014

Gong Xi Fa Cai; Chocolate Horse Greeting

Hi Everyone! Happy Chinese New Year!
I'm back in my hometown now. We dropped by Penang before we head to Kedah and found this lovely place - Chocolate Passion.
 The environment is pretty nice. Can be pretty cooling outside (it depends, was a little hot when we first arrived and then breezy after)
 We came after dinner and was pretty full, so all we had was churros with milk chocolate dip. They had a lot of other chocolatey goodness too! Like one they called 'Chocolate Bomb', apparantly, it's a ball that will burst open (no explosions included) when you pour warm chocolate on it or something. I'm hoping to try that if we get the chance to head back to Penang before going home.
 When the churros finished, there were plenty of dip left! We ate some just by itself, but it was really sweet. So, I decided to do what I always loved to do! DRAW!
 Since it was the horse year, I started drawing the head of a horse.
 Then added 'Gong Xi Fa Cai'
It was still really plain and I wasn't sure what to add on. Lanterns would look a little funny I thought..
I tried flowers and I think they look pretty nice!
...and Craftysupermom is my instagram name.

That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment