Monday 12 August 2013

Mushroom Bacon

Hey everyone.
When I was a little girl, I dislike mushrooms. All kinds of them.
But surprisingly, at my age now, you can say I'm can be sorta crazy for them sometimes.
Not all kinds of mushrooms maybe, but well, it's still a big difference from before.
 The other day, I went out with my dad to buy groceries, and I took like.. 5 packs of mushrooms.
That was all I took. Nothing else.
One day I was hungry, and randomly decided to cook my own bacon mushroom breakfast! I didn't know what I was doing or how to cook them, but I just tried.
I chopped majority of the mushrooms into slices, but leave a few smaller ones to cook as a whole.
I fried bacon to add to them.
And the food actually turned out real nice! I was quite happy with the result.
The egg you see there is actually a quail egg. I ran out of chicken eggs.
Nom nom nom! Doesn't it look good?
Now, whenever I have nothing to eat in the morning, I'd cook my own omelette or if mushrooms are available, I'd make something involving them. Mushroom Omelette maybe?

No comments:

Post a Comment