Thursday 22 May 2014

Doodled Wedding Keychain

Last year, I was invited to a wedding. As usual, the crafty me thought of making something special.
I wanted to make a upturned glass display piece but it was not very practical. Further more, they'll be moving away after some time and it'll probably be a bit troublesome to bring along.
 A couple of days passed and I noticed this on the groom-to-be's instagram. It was a drawing the bride-to-be did long back. I thought it was pretty cute and decided to make two keychains with the exact same drawing for the both of them.
 And so I got to work!
 This is the outcome. It's slightly different from each other as its handmade, though still very much similar.

From left to right. From paper, to ...uh.. plastic?

Well, that's all for now!

For more craftyness,
Instagram : Craftysupermom
Facebook : BoxOfHobbies

No comments:

Post a Comment