Monday 16 December 2013

Transformation Tutorial : Earrings into Necklace

Hi everyone!
Here's a little something I did a couple of weeks back. I ordered some really pretty earrings for Walk In The Closet and a pair actually came broken. I have spare pearls at home, but they're not the same.. so, instead of fixing the earrings, I decided to turn the broken earring into a necklace!

What do you need?
1. Stud Earrings
2. Round Nose Pliers
3. Jumprings
4. Chains
 This is the back of the earring.
 I'm not sure if you can see it, but I've used the round nose plier to make a hoop from the earring's studs. When that is done, attach a similar coloured jump ring. In my case here, I used gold jump rings. 
 I had this extra thin silver chain lying around. I just thread the chain through the jump ring and Walah! It's a brand new necklace! It's THAT simple!
And this has became one of my favourite necklaces! I love how simple it is and it matches with about anything and everything in my wardrobe!

Well, that is all.
Thanks for dropping by!

Do check out my instagram (CraftySupermom) for more crafty followings!
Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment