Thursday 10 January 2013

My Happy Beginning !

 
Hi everybody! I'm a happy child. Oh, yes I am.
I have great news to share! Well, many of you know that I've launched a new online shop called

The whole thing was officially launched on 1st Jan 2013. It was a huge step for me. I was really excited and nervous at the same time. I don't know what to expect or how things will go in the future. 

I joined a bazaar on 4th Jan 2013, which I lost some money there. But God is great! Though I lost money, there was a lady who saw me drawing then and was interested in them. I have never done drawings to be ordered before, but I told her I could try. This opens up a new journey for me. I may not know how it will work out, but I'm thankful for that.

Other than that, more great news came by. Entering just 2 weeks into the year 2013, I have been featured in 2 fashion sites!


 Sha-Lene from Your Shopping Kaki did a review for me which you can see here. I truly appreciate it. Thanks Sha-Lene, for my VERY FIRST review on Walk In The Closet | BoxOfHobbies .
 The 2nd place my item was featured in was Fashion Online Malaysia which you can see here.
I was pretty surprised because I knew nothing about it till I randomly received an email with the subject "YOU'VE BEEN FEATURED!"

Seeing the email title itself makes my jaw drop. Literally.
I am overjoyed! Praise the Lord for such an amazing beginning of 2013 !

Thanks everybody, for dropping by! Be joyful always!

No comments:

Post a Comment