Friday 20 July 2012

Gorgeous Huge Rose Ring

 Hey everyone! How do I look with specs? haha. Yes, I do have specs. I just never wore them for a very long time. I bought these since Form 3, but only ever wore it a couple of times. Now, I'm in college and this is the first time I'm taking it out after more than about 2 years. 

I suspected that my power increased so I went to check again. My right eye remained at a power of 100, but my left eye increased from 25 to 70. Gosh. How can I reduce it?

Anyways, here's a tiny update! As many of you know, I have been very busy with the event - Emerge KL 2012 and have been avoiding crafts. Even so, I did have pre-orders in BoxOfHobbies before and have been delaying it for a very long time. Thus, I decided to do something about it. Here's something I made.
The customer fell in love with a small vintage rose ring. She's a dancer and wants her rings to be more obvious. Because of that, she asked me if I could make the flowers as big as a 50cent coin and apply brighter colours instead. And I did! I feel in love with it once it was done too! How lovely. 
 Other than doing that small craft, I have took up a tiny little 'job'. I'm starting to train this little poodle new tricks! He's been doing pretty well so far and is a very smart boy. 

Well, that's all for now. I'm extremely exhausted and will be sleeping much earlier today.
Bye!




No comments:

Post a Comment