Thursday 3 November 2011

Carrot Honey Cake - Dog Friendly

Hey there - whoever reading this post! 
Today, you shall learn to make a very simple honey cake for your special pooch [If you have one]. I found this recipe online, and poof! A new cake.
 You will need :
1 cup corn flour
1 tsp baking soda 
1/4 cup peanut butter 
1/4 cup vegetable oil 
1 cup shredded carrots 
1 tsp vanilla 
1/3 cup honey 
1 egg
First, mix the flour and baking soda together. Then add the rest of the ingredients. You can reduce or add extra honey/peanut butter/carrots to your liking. For mine, I had a little more honey [because I read the recipe wrongly at first]. Anyways, just mix everything.

 I poured my mix into a heart shaped aluminum cake tray since I had 3 of it lying around in the kitchen. Pre-heat your oven and bake at 180 for 40minutes.
 I spread a thin layer of peanut butter on top and added carrot pieces to spell R for Roxy. And that's it! We haven't celebrated for Roxy yet though. Might celebrate only on Sat.

Love of Phoenix
I love phoenix a lot ! And those ice birds and stuff. Anyways, today in art class, we were to try this new RM3 per piece acid-free paper. Yes, RM3 per piece. I decided to try drawing a phoenix on it. I was a little scared, but went with it anyways. This is what I've got so far.

Don't you agree that it grew a little too .. FAT? My family gave me funny answers when I asked them what this is.Here's what they guessed.

Sister : Horse? Peacock?
Dad : Seahorse
Mum : Peacock
Brother : Phoenix [Finally!]

Gosh. I wonder how it looks like a horse or a seahorse. Peacock's pretty close I suppose [Mum doesn't know what a phoenix is, so she's excused.]
That is all! Thank you for stopping by! Bye loves!

Oh, and here are two disgustingly interesting links. Have a look at your own risk.
1. Glowing Hand Punch
2. Kitty Litter Cake
Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment